2016 Fair - photographed by Sean Howard
Top Ten Reasons to Exhibit with us
Applications Open December 1st, 2017
1. Artists keep 100% of their sales.
2. Your chance to meet over 115,000 loyal visitors, veteran art buyers and art lovers face to face over the 3 day fair - that’s potentially 115,000 customers!
3. FREE TO THE PUBLIC!
There is no ticket or admission to TOAE ever. This equals 100% admission to any and all art lovers and 100% profits from your sales.
4. Our Legacy.
We are the longest-running outdoor fair in Canada. That means a history of art-lovers and buyers look forward to this show every year for the past 57 years, who return year-after-year to buy original artworks. It doesn’t get much more committed than that!!
5. On-site storage with artverb*, high security ArtVaults.
They are experts in art shipping and storage at an incredibly affordable rate to relieve the hassle of lugging work back and forth for our artists.
6. Largest awards program in North America. We work hard all year to make sure the art lovers know where to spend their money! In 2017, our awards program boasted over $40,000 worth of cash and in-kind awards Every artist juried into TOAE has the chance to win one of our prestigious awards.
7. Professionally organized by a team of enthusiastic, dedicated, energetic, dynamic and friendly Staff and volunteer board of directors that give 100% to this exhibition. TOAE is staffed by passionate individuals who believe in this incredible platform for artist entrepreneurs.
8. We program and design BOOTH CAMP! A day that is full of specialized, professional development for TOAE Artists. This day is a chance to interact with TOAE veterans and partners - it is Your Outdoor Art Fair Survival Guide.
9. We create the Artist Handbook - a carefully constructed and thorough manual that provides you with everything you need to know to survive this successful weekend, from your arrival times, to the closest hardware store (forget something?), to the hotel information you need for a comfy stay in Toronto.
10. You will benefit from our extensive and well-organized print, radio, online and social marketing and publicity campaigns, including features in TTC subway ads, NOW Magazine, Jazz.FM, Indie 88, Akimbo, and Designlines Magazine.
Read our application guidelines before you apply.
Read our Artist Testimonials to hear what your fellow artists say about the fair.
Have Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.